If you would like to show this film to an audience as part of a non-commercial program or a learning environment outside a single classroom, we would ask you to give to Faith & Co according to the suggested guidelines below. The suggested payment tiers vary according to the potential use of the media (Organization – $100, School/College – $300, Business/Corporate – $500), but you are welcome to pay whatever amount you see fit.
We can also offer you an executive edited copy with full resolution of the film series to show to your group or congregation. Please contact Gene Kim, the executive director for SPU’s Center for Faithful Business, at email@example.com for a downloadable full resolution copy of the films.
If you would like to use this material in a space involving a commercial venture (conference proceedings, staff professional development, etc.), or if you would like to hold a symposium involving the films/subjects/instructors/filmmakers, please contact Gene.
If your company or organization would to arrange a customized screening of all or part of the Faith & Co. film series and invite cast and/or crew members for panel discussions or workshops, we would be happy to help with making necessary arrangements.
- April 2019 – Seattle Pacific University Downtown Business Breakfast – Seattle, WA
- February 2019 – Believers in Business Conference – New York, NY
- November 2018 – Seattle Pacific University Board of Trustees – Seattle, WA
- October 2018 – Faith @ Work Summit – Chicago, IL
- April 2018 – Q Conference – Nashville, TN
- April 2018 – Seattle Premiere Event – Seattle, WA
- March 2018 – Made to Flourish Learning Community – Seattle, WA
- March 2018 – World Premiere Event – Austin, TX
- February 2018 – Denver Institute of Faith & Work – Denver, CO